Five Fast Facts About Sex
These facts may be the only Sex Therapy you need.
- Although sex is perfectly natural, it is rarely naturally perfect.
- Sex is not an optional but, rather, is an essential ingredient in a satisfying marriage.
- There are no one-person problems in two-person relationships.
- Because desire fades and because the unwrapping of a new package is for some of us the most exciting part of sexual intimacy, figuring out how to keep the package partially “wrapped” becomes the challenge of all long term sexual relationships.
- The most potent aphrodisiac is a willing and amorous partner.
I invite you to contact me by phone at 410-377-4343 or email me, or if you prefer contact me to schedule an appointment or to discuss any issues or questions you may have. Please keep in mind that since I have limited my practice to online or virtual therapy, and since as a Maryland licensed psychologist, I am able to meet with individuals or couples living anywhere in the state, those of you living in Baltimore, Towson, Pikesville, Columbia, Bethesda, Annapolis, Frederick, as well as those living in other more remote towns and cities in Maryland are welcome to contact me to explore treatment options.