Five Fast Facts About Life
- When we are sunburned even a loving touch will hurt.
- The risks we take and then fail at get filed under “experience;” those risks we never take become lifelong regrets.
- It’s hard to be happy for our best friend’s “A’s” when our report card is filled with “C’s.”
- If our self-esteem depends on what we do rather than on who we are, we will always be at the mercy of our last great accomplishment.
- The only promises worth making are the ones we are not certain we can keep.
I invite you to contact me by phone at 410-377-4343 or email me, or if you prefer contact me to schedule an appointment or to discuss any issues or questions you may have. Please keep in mind that since I have limited my practice to online or virtual therapy, and since as a Maryland licensed psychologist, I am able to meet with individuals or couples living anywhere in the state, those of you living in Baltimore, Towson, Pikesville, Columbia, Bethesda, Annapolis, Frederick, as well as those living in other more remote towns and cities in Maryland are welcome to contact me to explore treatment options.