These facts may save you the cost of Marriage Counseling.
- An Affair or Other Infidelity is inevitably a wake-up call, but it doesn’t have to become a “deal breaker.”
- Re-building trust requires answering the same questions over and over and over again.
- Never ask a question you aren’t prepared to hear the answer to.
- The ultimate trust-building behavior requires that we volunteer self-incriminating information to our partner that he or she would never have thought to ask us about.
- There is a world of difference between privacy and secrecy.
I invite you to contact me by phone at 410-377-4343 or email me, or if you prefer contact me to schedule an appointment or to discuss any issues or questions you may have. Please keep in mind that since I have limited my practice to online or virtual therapy, and since as a Maryland licensed psychologist, I am able to meet with individuals or couples living anywhere in the state, those of you living in Baltimore, Towson, Pikesville, Columbia, Bethesda, Annapolis, Frederick, as well as those living in other more remote towns and cities in Maryland are welcome to contact me to explore treatment options.