Five Fast Facts About Change
These facts are the basics of Marriage Counseling.
- The most important step in changing ourselves is realizing that a change needs to be made.
- The quickest way to change other people is by changing the way we react to them.
- It takes two people to continue to damage a relationship, but only one to begin to repair it.
- If you continue to do what you have always done, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always gotten.
- Regrets are our mind’s way of reminding us to be braver next time.
I invite you to contact me by phone at 410-377-4343 or email me, or if you prefer contact me to schedule an appointment or to discuss any issues or questions you may have. Please keep in mind that since I have limited my practice to online or virtual therapy, and since as a Maryland licensed psychologist, I am able to meet with individuals or couples living anywhere in the state, those of you living in Baltimore, Towson, Pikesville, Columbia, Bethesda, Annapolis, Frederick, as well as those living in other more remote towns and cities in Maryland are welcome to contact me to explore treatment options.