These facts may be the only Marriage Counseling you need.
- Communication in marriage is not about talking; it’s about listening.
- The three most loving words we can say to our spouse: “Tell me more.”
- Since conflict is an inevitable part of all loving relationships, if you say, “we never fight,” what you are actually saying is, “our marriage is not worth fighting for.”
- Unsolicited advice rarely calms an upset spouse; but providing a shoulder to cry on usually helps.
- Because marriage is not a cure for our problems, being happily married requires that we first be happily single.
I invite you to contact me by phone at 410-377-4343 or email me, or if you prefer contact me to schedule an appointment or to discuss any issues or questions you may have. Please keep in mind that since I have limited my practice to online or virtual therapy, and since as a Maryland licensed psychologist, I am able to meet with individuals or couples living anywhere in the state, those of you living in Baltimore, Towson, Pikesville, Columbia, Bethesda, Annapolis, Frederick, as well as those living in other more remote towns and cities in Maryland are welcome to contact me to explore treatment options.