These facts may be the only Marriage Counseling you need.
- Communication in marriage is not about talking; it’s about listening.
- The three most loving words we can say to our spouse: “Tell me more.”
- Since conflict is an inevitable part of all loving relationships, if you say, “we never fight,” what you are actually saying is, “our marriage is not worth fighting for.”
- Unsolicited advice rarely calms an upset spouse; but providing a shoulder to cry on usually helps.
- Because marriage is not a cure for our problems, being happily married requires that we first be happily single.