These facts may save you the cost of Marriage Counseling.
- An Affair or Other Infidelity is inevitably a wake-up call, but it doesn’t have to become a “deal breaker.”
- Re-building trust requires answering the same questions over and over and over again.
- Never ask a question you aren’t prepared to hear the answer to.
- The ultimate trust-building behavior requires that we volunteer self-incriminating information to our partner that he or she would never have thought to ask us about.
- There is a world of difference between privacy and secrecy.